Did you know that YOU are a mentor? Stay tuned for our next local Mentor Training. Got conflict? Are you married? Are you breathing? Intentionally Yours also provides encouragement for couples facing challenges and questions in their marriages through couple to couple meetings and email. For more information, contact us.
Mentor Training for YOUR organization! The Intentionally Yours Team is prepared to visit your church or organization to host a mentor training. The full basic training takes about four hours, depending on the size of the group. We will:
- Present the full FamilyLife Mentor Training available online through showing the five video sessions (http://mentor.gofamilylife.com/reference/mentorvideo/)
- Facilitate the transitions from one video to the next
- Facilitate discussions using the questions in FamilyLife's Mentor Training Guide (http://mentor.gofamilylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Mentor-Training-listening-guides.pdf)
- Explain FamilyLife's Mentor Guide Resource online (http://mentor.gofamilylife.com/)
- Share real life mentoring experiences
- Answer questions
This training is a great way for everyone to find his/her P.L.A.C.E. in mentoring relationships, and is the first step in becoming a FamilyLife eMentor. For more information or to schedule YOUR mentor training, contact us.
What are people saying about Mentor Training? Read for yourself!