The Art of Marriage
Marriage is the change in two that starts with one. Whether your marriage is thriving or barely surviving, this event is for YOU!
The Art Of Marriage weaves together expert teaching, engaging stories, real-life testimonies, and humorous vignettes, giving YOU the opportunity to look at your relationship in a whole new way. You will laugh, squirm, learn, and grow from the honest portrayal of the challenges every marriage faces. And you will find hope, no matter what shape your relationship is in, that your marriages can be a work of art. It’s practical, funny and straight to the heart.These events are open to all married, engaged and seriously dating couples. Find The Art of Marriage near you and register now!
We don't have any video events on the calendar right now...but you can see our Art of Marriage Live schedule here!
Our favorite Art of Marriage story? In April of 2013, right before the last session, a divorced man got on one knee and asked his wife to marry him … again. The 11 months they had spent divorced were the worst either had ever experienced, and they were determined to take back what they had given to the enemy and allow God to bring their dead marriage back to life.
Every marriage matters. Divorce is the world’s first response to problems in marriage (regardless of the severity). But divorce is the Word’s last resort.
Want to change your church/organization? We can help!
FamilyLife presents The Art of Marriage, an amazing video based event built on the same biblically based content as its Weekend to Remember Getaway. The Art of Marriage brings together some of the most respected and influential pastors and experts on marriage and family to share with you and your spouse. It also brings a fresh approach to a video conference by weaving together the following elements to help couples fully experience God’s design for marriage:
- Expert teaching
- Engaging stories
- Real-life testimonies
- Man-on-the-street interviews
- Humorous vignettes
We enjoy walking alongside churches, organizations and businesses to host FamilyLife's Art of Marriage six session video event. Learn more about FamilyLife's Art of Marriage! Of the 35 events we've facilitated to date, 2,807 people have attended with 197 of them making first time decisions for Jesus Christ. You can see photos of these events here. The Art of Marriage experiences we have facilitated/are scheduled to facilitate:
- February 2011: Premiere Weekend at The Bridge in Princeton, NC
- April 2011: Andy's Cheeseburgers Headquarters in Mount Olive, NC
- April, 2011: The Place of Refuge in Goldsboro, NC
- August 2011: Call to ARMS and Seymour Johnson AF Chaplain in Goldsboro, NC
- February 2012: Southview Baptist Church in Hope Mills, NC
- March 2012: Mount Olive First PH Church in Mount Olive, NC
- April 2012: New Hope UMC in Goldsboro, NC
- August 2012: Living Waters in Pikeville, NC
- August 2012: First PH Church of Goldsboro in Goldsboro, NC
- September 2012: Crossroads Church in Lillington, NC
- October 2012: Living Waters in Pikeville, NC
- January 2013: Grand Strand Baptist in Myrtle Beach, SC
- February 2013: Grace Fellowship Church in Kinston, NC
- March 8-9, 2013: Gateway Community Church in Pikeville, NC
- April 5-6, 2013: Crossroads Church in Benson, NC
- April 12-13, 2013: Bethel Church in Goldsboro, NC
- May 17-18, 2013: Awakening Church in Smithfield, NC
- June 21-22, 2013: Albertson Missionary Baptist, Albertson, NC
- August 2-3, 2013: Dillon First Baptist in Dillon, SC
- August 16-17: Kenly Missionary Baptist in Kenly, NC
- August 23-24: The Bridge in Goldsboro, NC
- September 13-14: Pine Forest UMC in Goldsboro, NC
- October 4-5: Pinkney Missionary Baptist, Pikeville, NC
- October 23-28, 2013: The Art of Marriage at Sea, Charleston, SC
- January 10-11, 2014: Sandy Plain OFWB Church, Pink Hill, NC
- January 17-18, 2014: 902 Church in Kinston, NC
- May 2-3, 2014: Tanglewood Church in Kinston, NC
- May 16-17, 2014: Gateway Community Church in Pikeville, NC
- June 6-7, 2014: Poquoson Baptist Church, Poquoson, VA
- September 5-6, 2014: Faith Fellowship in Kinston, NC
- September 19-20, 2014: The Bridge in Goldsboro, NC
- January 16-17, 2015: Garris Chapel in LaGrange, NC
- February 20-21, 2015: Radiate Church in Columbia, SC
- May 29-30, 2015: Redemption Outreach Center in Dunn, NC
- June 19-20, 2015: Bethel Church in Goldsboro, NC
Email Scott Jennings at email@example.com to learn how to bring The Art of Marriage to your church, business or organization!
Scott & Sherry Jennings are FamilyLife certified speakers for The Art of Marriage Live! FamilyLife has combined live speaking and teaching with the best of clips from The Art of Marriage video event to bring an incredible event to your church or organization.